what do you all think of Red leather with gold HW in MAM bag

deepott

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Hi I was thinking of buying a MAM bag in red with gold HW online so I have'nt seen it in person but the leather looks like lamb skin and seems a little distressed it has the new strap design and looks slightly orange/coral from the pics although I can't really be sure anyway I would love to hear your thoughts if you are familiar with this color thanks.

Is it the new blood red color? If so, it is really nice leather, almost a glazed look to it with some distressing so that the leather looks well worn with a patina. The one I saw IRL had brushed gold hardware, so it popped, but wasn't too bingy. Hope that helps.

Hi I was thinking of buying a MAM bag in red with gold HW online so I have'nt seen it in person but the leather looks like lamb skin and seems a little distressed it has the new strap design and looks slightly orange/coral from the pics although I can't really be sure anyway I would love to hear your thoughts if you are familiar with this color thanks.
Is it like this?
http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...-w-matte-black-hw-701240-10.html#post19881231
Tara posted some photos with Red MAM w/ gold HW

Yes it is glazed leather but I think it has a slight coral undertone no its not the persimmon color I am not sure if it the blood red color but it does have a red zipper track thanks.

Red with gold HW is one of my favorite combinations ever- but I am a pretty much indiscriminate red-lover, so take my enthusiasm for this combo with a grain of salt:smile:.

I agree there is something about the gold hardware with red leather sometimes the silver or antique silver hardware make the bag look old for some reason even though I am a silver person I still love the gold on my bags.

I love the MAM in Blood Red. I prefer silver HW but the gold on this bag won me over
Here are few pictures I took without a flash.

2011-09-09213328.jpg

2011-09-09213402.jpg

2011-09-09213446.jpg