Carolina Bucci Lucky bracelet quality?!!! Post pics of your bracelet if u have one!

not sure if I posted this somewhere but here are my first 3....i later added a yellow one too

Carolina Bucci Bracelets (3) red with heart, turquoise with moon and black with star...also got a yellow later
100MEDIA36IMAG0042.jpg

Love your colors! Do you have a picture wearing them altogether stacked? :smile:

I purchased my two lucky bracelets a few weeks ago from the London boutique and I absolutely LOVE them, but...the tassles are a nightmare! They get stuck everywhere and some of gold chains got yanked pretty badly such that they've become longer than the rest. Anyone having this problem too?

I purchased my two lucky bracelets a few weeks ago from the London boutique and I absolutely LOVE them, but...the tassles are a nightmare! They get stuck everywhere and some of gold chains got yanked pretty badly such that they've become longer than the rest. Anyone having this problem too?
They do get caught that's for sure. I had some break off, none that became longer though... I wear two at the same time, and that was a little much. I kept one bracelet with the full length tassels and the other one got a "trim". Perfection. Good luck and I hope it works out because these bracelets are so fun!!!!

thanks blackxstarx!! it's so dainty and feminine but when you take it off there's a definite weight to the virtue bracelet!

I think i'm going to put my love bracelet back on today, if I do i'll post pics of how I was layering it before :biggrin: