My new Marcie

Kriscat

Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
Hi all,
just have to share my new Marcie with you - isn't she lovely?

Attachments

• IMG_1829 [800x600].jpg
    IMG_1829 [800x600].jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1830 [800x600].jpg
    IMG_1830 [800x600].jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1831 [800x600].jpg
    IMG_1831 [800x600].jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1832 [800x600].jpg
    IMG_1832 [800x600].jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 162
:drinkup: Yay Kriscat - we are bag twins ! I think this Marcie design is absolutely gorgeous:ps: . Congrats on bagging this little beauty - I absolutely love mine:love: ( although I'm a tiny bit worried about taking her out in the rain despite liberal spraying with suede protector:sweatdrop:...does this issue concern you at all ? Maybe I'm just being a wuss about this :wondering). Wear yours in good health and enjoy:biggrin: !

That certainly is a beauty, Kris! Saw this bag through a (store) window when walking the dog here the other night;) Love everything about it; leather, colour and the handy strap. Congrats!

That is gorgeous! Congrats!

Thank you!

She is a beauty. Enjoy!!

Thanks, I will

:drinkup: Yay Kriscat - we are bag twins ! I think this Marcie design is absolutely gorgeous:ps: . Congrats on bagging this little beauty - I absolutely love mine:love: ( although I'm a tiny bit worried about taking her out in the rain despite liberal spraying with suede protector:sweatdrop:...does this issue concern you at all ? Maybe I'm just being a wuss about this :wondering). Wear yours in good health and enjoy!

Thanks, Tagullah! I've sprayed her, but I think I'll have to be a little more careful with this one compared to Paraty(black leather).

Absolutely Beautiful! Great choice - and I love this size of Marcie, especially with the extra shoulder strap. Congrats!

Yes, shoulder strap is great - thanks!

Oh wow what a beauty! Huge congrats! I love Marcie!! Enjoy :smile:

Thank you so much!

Congratulations, Marcie is a great bag!!

Thank you :smile:

Congrats! Welcome to the Marcie club!

That certainly is a beauty, Kris! Saw this bag through a (store) window when walking the dog here the other night;) Love everything about it; leather, colour and the handy strap. Congrats!

She is gorgeous, indeed - and now you've seen her IRL as well ;) Thank you!

Absolutely gorgeous! I love this bag, and I like it best in this size with the detachable shoulder strap. Yours is the version I want to carry throughout fall...congratulations!

Exactly my thoughts....lol! Thanks a lot!