Post your swarowski jelwery...

Here is my cute little Bracelet with a Maritim Touch :graucho:

It was so hard to get one that is gold and nocht silver.
And best, it's not that expensive :P

d0716f1b.jpg

Too cute!

Thanky girls.

I got mine in Vienna, Austria on a birthday trip from my fiance.

I really love maritme stuff, so I had to have it and he was so nice to give it to me as an extra birthday prasent ;) lucky me

I think Swarovski is always so glitzy bitzy cool and looks mostly great to everything.

I have a few Swarovski things

The two rings were bought on sale - I got the white ring for my mum too (she actually called me the other day, saying that one of the girls in her class (she's a college teacher) had fallen in love with that ring, and that she and her parents have been looking for it online as she would like it as a graduation present, which I think is really cute and fun :smile:)

The bracelet was the first present I got from my fiance :love:
The earrings match the bracelet.

I must admit that I don't know the names of the jewelry, other than the Erika necklace.

IMAG1150.jpg
I love this erika necklace......it's beautiful!

Everyone's swarowski item is very nice! Especially love the Bella earrings!!:biggrin:
I have no swarowski jewelry, but here is my balck swarowski watch! It blings a lot!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3290.jpg
    IMG_3290.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 799
At last managed to track down a company that makes jewelry with Swarovski elements crystals!
I got this super classic rivière necklace:

8e004f51.jpg

and it was a bargain!

I only have one item, and it was purchased back in 2006. It was a SCS Members exclusive piece, part of the "Wonders of the sea" collection.

I fell in love with the colour and had to have it :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_3375.JPG
    IMG_3375.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_3372.JPG
    IMG_3372.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_3364.JPG
    IMG_3364.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 386