CHANEL boutique in Charles de gulle airport?

i'm fairly sure there isn't. but there's a hermès or two, a céline and i think a cartier. there are a few printemps and galeries lafayettes though but i'm not sure if any of them would sell chanel.

I remember a Cartier and Hugo Boss and literally nothing else apart from a news stand! absolutely nothing, its the most boring airport to get deylayed at :sad: especially when your in the terminal that collapsed a few years earlier and theres a major thunderstorm going on! it was horrible lol

Need help ... Does paris airport have a chanel store? I read at 2006 hasn't yet.. And how aboyt now? Can anyone tell me? Because my friend going to airport this time, and I asking her to buy my chanel bag...thanks, o hope anyone can give me answer, IT HAVE ahhahaaa...

I was just at CDG and the shopping is horrible. There is no Chanel shop at the airport. You can buy Chanel make up but that's it. There's also no Louis Vuitton. I was in terminal two and the only brands having stand alone shops were Prada, Dior, and Hermes but the selection wasn't great. Hope that helps!

I was just at CDG and the shopping is horrible. There is no Chanel shop at the airport. You can buy Chanel make up but that's it. There's also no Louis Vuitton. I was in terminal two and the only brands having stand alone shops were Prada, Dior, and Hermes but the selection wasn't great. Hope that helps!
thank you..:smile: