Available ob rh city

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinayRN

llovebags
O.G.
Jun 1, 2011
My SA excitedly called me to say that she has the OB I waitlisted for ages ago! I didnt have the heart to tell her that i already got one from Barneys BH. God knows i wanted to give her the business as she is the sweetest, goes out of her way kind of person! Pls let me know if you want one so she can give it to a fellow tpfer. She's only there till 11 and is off for two days so she might not hold it for very long. Sorry mods i posted it on here. It just has more traffic than the shopping section! I will call her at 10:30 if nobody wants it so she can give it to whoever is next in line!:smile:

My SA excitedly called me to say that she has the OB I waitlisted for ages ago! I didnt have the heart to tell her that i already got one from Barneys BH. God knows i wanted to give her the business as she is the sweetest, goes out of her way kind of person! Pls let me know if you want one so she can give it to a fellow tpfer. She's only there till 11 and is off for two days so she might not hold it for very long. Sorry mods i posted it on here. It just has more traffic than the shopping section! I will call her at 10:30 if nobody wants it so she can give it to whoever is next in line!:smile:

Hi PinayRN, would you know if she has one in work?

Is this City also at a Barneys location?

The sales tax here in AZ is killer!

And it's SOLD! It went to a fellow tpfer! Will wait for her reveal! My SA's name is Marina at Barneys LV! She is absolutely the kindest SA out there. goes out of her way to please you! They may not have the best inventory but she gives the best service nonetheless:tup::tup::tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.