I Seriously Need Help!

I only put on what I will realistically get for the year....what's left for '07 is the bv and the mono pochette or mini mono papillon.

BUT I have a mental wish list that is longer, about 3 bags and 2 accessories longer, lol. I can only afford to get one bag and one accessory a year so that's what I put on the list for that year.

My future wishlist is the following: azur speedy 30 April '08 elux
damier marais at some point off ebay
epi speedy 25 in mandarin off ebay

For all I know next year in '08 I could switch the azur speedy for the mandarin one, I just know that in '08 I am definitely getting a bag that will look springy/summery. Right now I'm still focusing on the basics as I'm just starting out collecting.

I went through the website and wrote down every item I would like it totals....are you sitting down.....

£70, 000

I think it may take some time to get through :yes: and it doesn't include any duscontinued items and that a pretty big list too

my wish list (see below) changes almost weekly. that's because i can't make up my mind. anyway, i'm on my way to the store today to see if i can tick one off my list (the roxbury in pomme d amour). wish me luck!!!

I really don't have a wish list. Oh, there are a few items that I may want, and when the mood strikes, I'll get them, basically, during spring/summer vacation when I can be home and meet the Fed Ex man.

I went through the website and wrote down every item I would like it totals....are you sitting down.....

£70, 000

I think it may take some time to get through :yes: and it doesn't include any duscontinued items and that a pretty big list too

A watch better be in there! Haha. I don't think I want to know the total of mine.

I finished off my wishlist a couple weeks ago, hence my ban.

But LV just started selling the wallet I have wanted for a long time, the damier zippy. So now I want that.

I mean, I have other bags I WISH I could get, but I really can't afford anything right now and feel pretty happy with my collection.

Lol..it's a pretty long list..off of the top of my head so far:
-Trompe L'oeil Pochette
-Shine Mckenna
-Red/Creme CB Papillon
-Silver Graffiti pochette
-Pomme Cles
-Pomme Inclusion ring
-Pomme Inclusion Speedy keyring
-Pomme Inclusion PM bangle
-Damier Keepall 50
-Amarante Inclusion Speedy keyring (in June)