About a Ipod Nano...

katy_lynn11

~*KaItLyN AlLeN*~
Feb 25, 2007
I just bought a ipod nano and I am trying to find a case for it. I want a cute one but all i can find are weird looking ones every where i look. Can you all think of some that I could look at, because I would really like a cute ipod case instead of one of those cheap looking ones.:yes:

Do you like tokidoki? If you do look on iskins...maybe try and google it for their website. I have the one with the tattoo girl on it, and I'm suprised how well made it is. It comes with a jelly see through cover, and then the actual skin goes over that. And they're decently priced.

The thing about iskins i am worried about is, is it stuck to the ipod itself or to a jelly cover, because I am not sure I want to have it stuck to my ipod because what if it gets stuck to it and I am tired of it. I would LOVE it if it wasn't attached to the Ipod itself. Is it???

The thing about iskins i am worried about is, is it stuck to the ipod itself or to a jelly cover, because I am not sure I want to have it stuck to my ipod because what if it gets stuck to it and I am tired of it. I would LOVE it if it wasn't attached to the Ipod itself. Is it???

Iskins in no way actually sticks to the ipod...it's just a protective cover that can be changed whenever and however many times you want. I don't think I've ever seen something that sticks to the actual ipod. But don't worry, it does NOT stick on.