Return sale shoes at Saks today!! Size 37.5 and 39!

jessb646

Feb 6, 2011
Hi ladies

I returned the following shoes at Saks via mail and my SA just told me she recieved them. I purchased nearly 20 shoes for myself and my daughter and got a bit carryed away!!

Yolanda peep toe in a 39 color taupe/grize - $317.99
Denis 100 Bootie in black size 37.5 - $437
And sablina 140 platform mule size 39 - $397

Text her at (212) 518-3596 for photos or call (212) 940-2429

Have a good labor day weekend :smile:

Hi ladies

I returned the following shoes at Saks via mail and my SA just told me she recieved them. I purchased nearly 20 shoes for myself and my daughter and got a bit carryed away!!

Yolanda peep toe in a 39 color taupe/grize - $317.99
Denis 100 Bootie in black size 37.5 - $437
And sablina 140 platform mule size 39 - $397

Text her at (212) 518-3596 for photos or call (212) 940-2429

Have a good labor day weekend :smile:

20 CLs for you and your daughter? I wish my mom was like that... :girlsigh: I asked for 3 at a time... oh boy lmfao

20 CLs for you and your daughter? I wish my mom was like that... :girlsigh: I asked for 3 at a time... oh boy lmfao

We only shop "yearly" during the sales (Second markdown). Ever since I found her as an SA she makes it super easy - basically just sends us pictures of what second markdown items are in our size and we order over the phone! I left her have a couple of more pairs then I should since she is graduating!!

We only shop "yearly" during the sales (Second markdown). Ever since I found her as an SA she makes it super easy - basically just sends us pictures of what second markdown items are in our size and we order over the phone! I left her have a couple of more pairs then I should since she is graduating!!

I was graduating from middle school last year, and I was still on a budget. YOU ARE AWESOME.

I was graduating from middle school last year, and I was still on a budget. YOU ARE AWESOME.