Yahoo,I got myself a classic flap

vivianhw

vivian
Sep 30, 2006
I used to think the classic chanel bags are too mature for me that I couldn't see myself using those bags. (I only got one combon bag and a combon wallet). But after discovered all your beautiful chanel classic bags I couldn't stop thinking about it. I went shopping today and got my bag:yahoo: Its XL black caviar with gold hardware. The price is 1170 Pounds:sad: I knew the price has gone up but didn't expect to be that much:crybaby: . It is my most expensive bag ever :s , I don't normally spend more than 1000 Pounds for one bag but this bag is definitely worth it:love:

Attachments

• DSC04998.JPG
    DSC04998.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 325
  • DSC03866.JPG
    DSC03866.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 225
Congrats on the bags!They look gorgeous. Like you, I was never a fan of the classic flap. But now seeing all the pics of young celebs carrying it and other tPF'ers rocking the bag...it looks fab. I am in the process of getting one.

Well done!

Vivianhw - it's a real BEAUTY!!:yahoo: congrats!! wear it in good health. Chanel's black's divine:heart: this bag lasts forever, you could pass it on to your next generation n so on!! I still use my mum's loads.. and those purchased even before i stepped into this world :yes:

CONGRATS!!!!

Congrats on the bags!They look gorgeous. Like you, I was never a fan of the classic flap. But now seeing all the pics of young celebs carrying it and other tPF'ers rocking the bag...it looks fab. I am in the process of getting one.

Well done!

:yes: Yes yes those bags look so beautiful and I just need to get one. But the thing is I was going to get the Large size one, but after I looked at both Large and XL I think the large is actually a bit small:s

Vivianhw - it's a real BEAUTY!!:yahoo: congrats!! wear it in good health. Chanel's black's divine:heart: this bag lasts forever, you could pass it on to your next generation n so on!! I still use my mum's loads.. and those purchased even before i stepped into this world :yes:

CONGRATS!!!!

:P That's what the SA told me. She also said I won't regret.

MY HEIGHT IS ONLY 163CM
I know am short:crybaby: and I do like the large size, thinking about to get a different color in large:sweatdrop:

Oh girl... i'm not even 160cm! I think I'm only 156cm-ish (??) I should be the one who burst to tears!! :crybaby: getting a pair of jeans is such a pain.. ok sorry off-topic :P

But anyways, get the XL one then... is XL = Jumbo flap (as how fellow tpf-ers refer it to here:confused1:). I have no idea about their names AT ALL! (i know it's a sin:yucky: ) that's why I'm learning n contributing at the same time! ahaks :P But anyways, if it's the same as a Jumbo, I wear it myself, it does look huge especially on my figure, but hey... it's how you carry it! :smile:

Congrats, it is such a great bag! (on my "some day" list :heart: ) It really is iconic and you will be able to enjoy it forever . . . it's a great investment! (you can do the whole '$$$ per wear' calculation over a couple of generations and the cost becomes MUCH more reasonable) p.s. DH calls this a massive rationalization. :rolleyes: