Celebrities and their Watches

*~*Khloe Kardashian & Tamara Ecclestone*~*

Credit: Tlfan

dd2ghv.jpg

2mq9hs9.jpg

:faint::drool:

OMG! Not only do I love her Daytona but look at her right arm!!!! All those Loves!!!!

I think I must be the minority here, because from looking at the pics and current trends, everyone seems to just want to slap the biggest gold Rolex they can find without considering the overall outfit.
But then again maybe I'm just a bit conservative because I think a huge gold sports Rolex doesn't go at all with a dress watch, let alone evening dress watch.
I appreciate girls or guys who has the taste and know how to match their watches appropriately according to the occasion.
I'm also all for large watches but some of them look just like they just borrowed their daddies' watch to wear for the outing... I think women like Angelina Jolie, Michelle *****, the late Princess Diana, they all look very elegant when they wear their appropriately sized watches.... I notice that Eva Longoria wears her Franck Muller quite a bit, but can't blame her when she got a nice super bling bling watch like that... but at least the watch size is right...

I agree. It's not a very femine look most of the time. It looks really bad when it's just dangling there sideways, and worst of all, when the case of the watch is sticking out over the sides of the wrist. Not a very elegant look IMO.