Rose Legacy Shoulder Bag

Yeah KofP had a pink wallet but I didn't know if the bag was going to go through so I didn't order it. The ebay one is on my watch list. I feel sorry for the seller because she says in her auction (if true) that she is apparently getting laid off so she is selling her entire Legacy Line. I have been watching her listings.

They had to actually write down my info on a fax form and fax it to jacksonville. Then Jacksonville had to verify it was there and available and approve the sale. My SA called Sat and said it was on it's way but he couldn't verify condition.

Yeah KofP had a pink wallet but I didn't know if the bag was going to go through so I didn't order it. The ebay one is on my watch list. I feel sorry for the seller because she says in her auction (if true) that she is apparently getting laid off so she is selling her entire Legacy Line. I have been watching her listings.

Hey, I think that might be a TPFer! I just read in another thread where someone mentioned that she sold half of her Legacy stuff last week, and has the other half up this week, for a similar reason. Whoever she is, I sure feel badly for her :sad: