Which Tote do you say?

eviliss

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
I'll be travelling to the West Coast(LA,SF,LV,Hawaii) in Mid-October and am aiming to get myself a Tote bag for shopping.

Since I already have the M/L black and beige caviar flap, hence I hope not to repeat any of this colours. I'm also not a big fan of GST especially after the recently price hike. Which would you advise me to get if I'd like to keep as close to my budget of US$2,900 and below?

I love the bubble quilt series but not sure if my budget is too low or should I purchase a tote from another premier brand and get a nicer bag from Chanel? Is there any particular store which is highly recommended to visit because of the service and selection?

TIA!:biggrin:

cambon tote. holds a lot and is lightweight. i love mine!!!

not a fan of the gst too as i feel the strap drop is a tad high for my liking.

you may also want to consider a paris biarritz in taupe. i saw one in that color & it's soo pretty!

cambon tote. holds a lot and is lightweight. i love mine!!!

not a fan of the gst too as i feel the strap drop is a tad high for my liking.

you may also want to consider a paris biarritz in taupe. i saw one in that color & it's soo pretty!
thank you baileylab for the suggestion. i kinda like the paris biarritz too, but it seems to be totally forgotten from the shelves which im not sure whether it is a good thing. also, my sis has the large version in black. so im not sure if i should fork out a little more to look for a better tote like the bubble quilt or.... this is such a big dilemma!

thank you baileylab for the suggestion. i kinda like the paris biarritz too, but it seems to be totally forgotten from the shelves which im not sure whether it is a good thing. also, my sis has the large version in black. so im not sure if i should fork out a little more to look for a better tote like the bubble quilt or.... this is such a big dilemma!

no problem! we all have these "problems" when buying a new bag.

i hope you find your tote!

Thanks floriade n 1Cor13! Is the timeless cc tote the 'flatter' rectangular gst? Any idea how much is it now? I know the gst has increased to $2900, but no idea on the PTT.

Btw, can it hold much shopping loots? :smile: