The perfect manbag (messenger) - need help with an anniversary gift

Nectarine25

Growing my herd
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
October 24 me and my bf have been together 2 years. I want to get him something to commemorate the occasion.

Last year I got him a nice leather/silver cuff that he adores, so I don't think I want to get him any jewelry. I thought since he does wear a bag from time to time, and his old one is getting quite scuffed (and wasn't very nice in the first place :graucho:) getting him a nice leather bag would be practical, thoughtful and maybe it would make him more understanding when it comes to the bag-situation :lol:.

I've tried to search for one but haven't had much luck in finding one I like and he might like for a reasonable price (under 300$)

Also, if you have any non-bag suggestion, roll them in as well!!

:help:

You can check out a Coach Men's Factory Store and get an outlet style for around $150. The outlet styles are almost all classic-like styles.

I have a men's messenger bag from H&M from the Jimmy Choo collection. It was $249. It's quite durable (surprisingly, considering that it's from H&M) and has leather that is VERY thick and very hard to scratch. The style is quite stylish, too. It's not for sale at H&M anymore, but it may be available on Ebay. I recommend this bag as well.
attachment.php

attachment.php

It's the bag on the upper right hand corner of this picture:
attachment.php

Attachments

• jimmy-choo-x-hm-mens-editorial-01-570x760.jpg
    jimmy-choo-x-hm-mens-editorial-01-570x760.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,129
  • jimmy-choo-x-hm-mens-editorial-05-570x759.jpg
    jimmy-choo-x-hm-mens-editorial-05-570x759.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 502
  • unpopular.jpg
    unpopular.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 391
I actually eyed those, and they were really nice. Will looking to them more!

I'd suggest a men's coach messenger bag - they come in all leather and only slightly more than $300 so it fits into your price range.

I'm really liking the Jimmy Choo H&M one! I like it that it has edgy leather. My BF is a guitarist, and he likes his stuff to be a bit rock'n'roll as well :amuse:

You can check out a Coach Men's Factory Store and get an outlet style for around $150. The outlet styles are almost all classic-like styles.

I have a men's messenger bag from H&M from the Jimmy Choo collection. It was $249. It's quite durable (surprisingly, considering that it's from H&M) and has leather that is VERY thick and very hard to scratch. The style is quite stylish, too. It's not for sale at H&M anymore, but it may be available on Ebay. I recommend this bag as well.
attachment.php

attachment.php

It's the bag on the upper right hand corner of this picture:
attachment.php

Thanks, twboi, angelicjulie and NYC Chicky as well (checked out some Jake Spade and Levi's stuff and spotted some nice ones. Too bad Hermes is a bit out of my price range ;) )

I found one really nice Cole Haan messenger that I'm contemplating on! TY!

Meanwhile, what do you think about this?

attachment.php

His backback is in shreds and he's being a typical man, not getting a new one until he officially can't use it anymore. Thought this could be an option for the messenger :smile: