Wonder how many guy wondering around here ?

asianmaylee

Aug 3, 2011
I'm a new member here, and realized that mostly are the girls who contribute on this forum, wheres the boy? Hehe, anyway, come and leave a reply here if you are male who madly in love with LV, by the way, I will post my first ever collection of mine here later, once I finish photo editing..haha...I love to give some special effect for my collection. See you all soon :P

cant wait to see your collection... whats in it ???

Ohh, you from Perth, I went to that store during my holiday over there, nice SAs....I got my bay that they specially send it over there from Melbourne, yes I'm from Melbourne, and I request them to send it to Perth so I can buy it there, because the my SA in Melb know that I want to buy a little something in every store in Australia..she nice

I'm not, check to see if there is a clubhouse or thread. Maybe you should start one "Men who LVoe LV" I often wonder myself. Will look out for your collection thread.

Ohh, you from Perth, I went to that store during my holiday over there, nice SAs....I got my bay that they specially send it over there from Melbourne, yes I'm from Melbourne, and I request them to send it to Perth so I can buy it there, because the my SA in Melb know that I want to buy a little something in every store in Australia..she nice

yeah im from perth.... its nice... a bit too quiet for me though.... but i love the chadstone store.... do you watch the block... they went there... i would be like take me to LV and i will bust out several grand on bags there... and then lets work on some chanel... and th list goes on... drools over all of the bags LOL :smile: