Botkier Bianca

Purses

Feb 24, 2007
I bought Botkier a couple of days ago. I was so happy and shocked that I spent that much money.

I have sprayed the interior and exterior with leather protector and suede protector (for the interior).
After discouvering this forum and did a search on Botkier, I can't help but wonder if I made a mistake on purchasing it. Some comments I have read was that their new bag destroys very quickly because the leather is very soft.
The pictures below is the exact one that I got. Because I spent quite a bit on this purse and knowing I can't return it (and I still really love this bag because of all the compartments and I love the colour) can anyone give me advice on how to keep this bag in good condition?

I travel a lot on the train, I have to walk outside for 30 minutes to get to work also and I am afraid that people who normally push me because of high traffic/rush hour may scratch my bag. Also, I can see that the handles would get very dirty.
What brand of leather products should I buy to keep this in good condition? Does anyone recommend a good high-end purse cleaner in Toronto area?

B000NPVIRG.01-A3U7W48765XWMU.PT03._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V43142682_.jpg

B000NPVIRG.01-A3U7W48765XWMU.PT02._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V43142682_.jpg

B000NPVIRG.01-A3U7W48765XWMU.PT01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V43142682_.jpg

Don't worry so much. I also have the Bianca in the soft lambskin and so far it's holding up great. I am careful, but have accidentally brushed up against a wall or two but nothing. If something happens, there are threads out here that talk about professional purse repair places. Enjoy your bag. I love the Bianca, it's fabulous quality and I feel great every time I use it.

Very pretty bag! That's actually the exact Bianca I wanted to get. In regards to the handles, I would try to carry it on the arm rather than by hand to avoid stains.

Very pretty bag! That's actually the exact Bianca I wanted to get. In regards to the handles, I would try to carry it on the arm rather than by hand to avoid stains.

Thank you, but in the summer, we will be wearing short sleave. I think that will be the most difficult time to keep it clean.:sad: