Which boobie should go?

• Indigo

• Ink

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

earth.keeper

1 planet - no spares
Jan 20, 2007
I must sell one of my 3 boobies and am having a hard time deciding which one...

I've got:

- Indigo
I'm almost certain I'm keeping the Indigo as I've already used it 3 times and I find the color too yummy. I'd also like to get a Teal Twiggy or First at some point and I think they'd look great together.

- Ink
The Ink I got to match with my Ink First but finally I think the Indigo looks better with it. I'm not sure I'm fond of the boobie being the same color as the bag. I know most people here prefer the matching boobie but I think I prefer a contrast - though that may just be cuz I'm used to seeing the Indigo with my Ink and my eye is just not used to it.

- Black
It just matches with everything so it might be better to keep it... or is black boring? I think it would look great with reds and wines...

Please help! If I had my way I'd keep all three but I can't!!

Hmmm, it seems that the Indigo boobie is the one you're really attached to. I would sell the Ink if you have to get rid of one, but would also wonder whether you need the black... you fear that it's boring black... the boobie seems like such a fun shape, I would think it should be a fun color.

Def keep the indigo, my vote was to get rid of the ink. You dont seem too hung up on it! Im like you I prefer a contrast to my bags and black will go with all your brighter bags like reds and still look really stunning.

AARGH!!
I just visualized the Ink boobie with a Bordeaux or a Grenat and I'm pretty sure that combo would be TDF!! Here we go!! This is why I need your help - I'm already in the process of trying to convince myself I should keep all three... :noggin: