LV Multi color keepall discoloration??

Aug 2, 2006
Any ideas why this happend to my bag? I purchased my white multi color keepall 3 years ago, and now the pockets have this werid stain discoloration in the backround. My friend has this same bag and hers pockets also have this funky discoloration to it. Any ideas, please see my pic.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 394
*ouch* I would be so super upset if my bag did that. Well, I already am since the 2 sides of my mini HL look like that yellowish color. I think it was a known defect or something of that sort. If you search, there are threads on it. I don't know if it applies to all MC products that were first produced but I know that it was a problem with the mini HL's.

hi, I took it my local LV store in San Francisco and they don't know why it happened but they can replace the pockets for $675. not sure if its worth it:sad:
have they consider the possiblility of defect? Damier speedy's lining had some bleeding (red lining stained contents) and LV replaced it w/o charge....I would not want to pay the price tag if it's a defect from LV.

Could you possibly phone another boutique to ask if it's a defect ? It's really unusual that it happened to both your and your friend's bag, and if it is a defect, there shouldn't be a cost attached at all !!

SO WEIRD! every white mc keepall i see on ebay has this problem! i dont get it, my black one is PERFECT! I was just going to private message u and display my love and affection towards your bag! omg, its so GORGEOUS.

I still want the white one!!!

Its a known issue with the mc bags, more so the white. I beleive its from the raspberry lining bleeding into the canvas.
I had some on my mc speedy and if you use a magic ereaser on it (GENTLY) it will lighten up. DO NOT RUB HARD other wise you can rub the logos off. Before doing that i'd go to the lv store/or call and ask them about it.

Any ideas why this happend to my bag? I purchased my white multi color keepall 3 years ago, and now the pockets have this werid stain discoloration in the backround. My friend has this same bag and hers pockets also have this funky discoloration to it. Any ideas, please see my pic.