My First Goyard Reveal - Brought Something Home From Paris!

I have to say that your photos are really beautiful, Paris looks absolutely breathtaking through your/your partner's lenses.

And of cos the Goyard spotting... =)

I just love love love your pictures... so professionally done... they are amasing... which camera are you using? I am actually searching for one... Thank you.... Love your style and pictures....
Enjoy your bags:okay::okay::okay:

I'm so so sorry for the late reply!

Beautiful pictures, I'm glad you had a good time coming to Paris, we have had the most amazing spring weather this year. And very beautiful bags you got!

Thank you :smile1. Yes the weather was just amazing!

Congrats on your bag, lovely pictures of Paris, could you tell me where did you eat that amazing burger ? I will go there for my next trip to Paris !!

It was at a little cafe on Rue Saint Honoré, I don't remember the name but it was pretty close to the Goyard boutique and Place Vendome. On the right side of the street, coming from Hermès FSH

omg ur camera is awesome! love the st louis. congrats!!!! I am glad you got it!!!! I am still pissed at myself to this day. I was so overwhelmed while i was in paris that i went to every store except goyard (forgot it was there) I did go to herems (right next door right?) and bought some junk i never used!!!!!!!!! LOL

Congrats mama!!! I want it soooooo bad

Thank you so much!

I have to say that your photos are really beautiful, Paris looks absolutely breathtaking through your/your partner's lenses.

And of cos the Goyard spotting... =)

Thanks you!

I just love love love your pictures... so professionally done... they are amasing... which camera are you using? I am actually searching for one... Thank you.... Love your style and pictures....
Enjoy your bags:okay::okay::okay:

Thanks! We used the Canon Mark II and the Nikon D3100 with a 35mm lens :smile:

Paris looks amazing in your photos! Congrats on your purchase :smile:

Thanks!

What size Chanel is that?
Sorry for the random question :P

It's a Chanel Jumbo in Caviar leather.

Gorgeous pictures! That burger looked absolutely delicious. I love the pics of the Goyard in action shots as well as you modelling your bag. Congrats on your purchases!