Wrinkles on my sole >__<"

Dode99

O.G.
Aug 27, 2010
Hi Ladies

I went yesterday to buy new loubies and noticed that my brand new shoes has wrinkles on one pair. Is that normal?
I'm quite concerned that the sole will crack or sth if I started wearing my shoes.

here's a pic of the sole :

2djxfgi.jpg

I have another question :sweatdrop:. Is this style the same as the one in the CL website?

Here's mine

freeimagehosting.net/t/7efa2.jpg

and here's the shoes I'm I asking about, click . The details are quite different, but same style? TIA!

The wrinkles are nothing to worry about. I had these on a pair of mine and with wear the wrinkle went away.

Also, I believe yours are the Eco Trash, while the website is showing the Winter Trash, though I could be mistaken.

Either way, I'm so jealous that you own these! I want!

What a relieve :nuts:! I checked almost every shoes in the CL btq and they looked
perfect, that's why I was quite worried when I saw the wrinkles.
Thank you so much ladies :hugs:

@ jenaywins" Thank you, I feel better now :nuts:

I have that on some of my CLs and it irritates me.
Hi Ladies

I went yesterday to buy new loubies and noticed that my brand new shoes has wrinkles on one pair. Is that normal?
I'm quite concerned that the sole will crack or sth if I started wearing my shoes.

here's a pic of the sole :

2djxfgi.jpg

I have another question :sweatdrop:. Is this style the same as the one in the CL website?

Here's mine

freeimagehosting.net/t/7efa2.jpg

and here's the shoes I'm I asking about, click . The details are quite different, but same style? TIA!