My new puppy!! *pics <3*

Nov 18, 2006
Wow...this beautiful bundle of puppy love came into my life on february 4th 07 ...he was born on dec. 12th 06 so he isnt quite 3 months old yet ...his name is Louis and hes a toy poodle, hope you guys like him because i love himmm:love: :heart: !!!!!!

Attachments

• teacup baby2.jpg
    teacup baby2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 182
  • mon baby2.jpg
    mon baby2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 151
  • mon baby.jpg
    mon baby.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 152
Threads like this make me realize that I must stop frequent this subforum! Look at that precious little thing:love: I'm gonna end up with a house full of puppies because all these pics makes me want a puppy sooo much :love:
Anyways, he's gorgeous, and I love the name as well:graucho:

Louis is so cute! Poodles are very smart--he will keep you busy! He's a lucky boy to be with you. :yes:

Oh yes I know I have a 5 year old standard girl, the other love of my life, theyre amazingly smart and learn very quickly...love the breed, i cant see myself getting any other kind of dog since my first one :shame:

You mentioned that my puppy (Rowan) looked like your puppy--here is a recent picture of Rowan with her new haircut. (A preview of grown-up Louis?)

Attachments

• Princess Rowan.jpg
    Princess Rowan.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 62
Your baby is precious! I love puppies, dogs, cats and kittens and I just can't get enough of everyone posting their pet pictures.

I know you and Louis are going to be a happy family!