Kristin Elevated Leather Large N/S Tote 18278 *Pics*

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
Here are some pics of my new Kristin Elevated Leather Large N/S Tote in Gold/Brown. I don't think I am going to keep this bag, but I wanted to share some pics for those who are interested. I think the third picture represents the color the most accurately.

Attachments

• BrownKristinToteFront1.jpg
    BrownKristinToteFront1.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 462
  • BrownKristinToteFront2.jpg
    BrownKristinToteFront2.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 425
  • BrownKristinToteFront3.jpg
    BrownKristinToteFront3.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 446
  • BrownKristinToteFront4.jpg
    BrownKristinToteFront4.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 372
Wow! The leather on these bags is fantastic. :drool:

I do feel that the top/opening is a little awkward on these totes...since you are dealing with the breakaway zipper and the leather folds (if you leave the side zippers closed).

I really like the zippers on the sides.....

Attachments

• BrownKristinToteTop.jpg
    BrownKristinToteTop.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 364
  • BrownKristinToteSide2.jpg
    BrownKristinToteSide2.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 349
  • BrownKristinToteSide1.jpg
    BrownKristinToteSide1.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 327
The inside is very pretty! My picture does not do it justice. It is more vibrant IRL. The color makes me think of mermaids.

Attachments

• BrownKristinToteBack.jpg
    BrownKristinToteBack.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 321
  • BrownKristinToteBottom.jpg
    BrownKristinToteBottom.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 327
  • BrownKristinToteInside.jpg
    BrownKristinToteInside.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 370
This color looks so much nicer in your pics than in the DD. Darn, I thought I was safe. lol

What would you compare the color to? Any earlier browns come to mind?

*ecj*waxy - Do you mind measuring the drop of the long strap? Thanks!

It is lovely. What is it that makes younot want to keep it?

I am just not wowed by it. There are several things I like about it, but I don't love it. I sort of think the leather and the hardware do not go together. To me, the leather is a durable, "take a beating" type of leather.....the hardware, IMO is a little too fancy for this type of leather.

Wow! The leather on these bags is fantastic. :drool:

I do feel that the top/opening is a little awkward on these totes...since you are dealing with the breakaway zipper and the leather folds (if you leave the side zippers closed).

I agree about the leather.....I :heart:LOVE:heart: it!!! I also agree about the opening. I haven't tried my things in it, but I have a feeling it could be a bit of a pain getting stuff in and out. I love the side zippers, though! I think they look good both zipped and unzipped.

I am just not wowed by it. There are several things I like about it, but I don't love it. I sort of think the leather and the hardware do not go together. To me, the leather is a durable, "take a beating" type of leather.....the hardware, IMO is a little too fancy for this type of leather.

Makes sense. I'm all for keeping only the best of the best!

This color looks so much nicer in your pics than in the DD. Darn, I thought I was safe. lol

What would you compare the color to? Any earlier browns come to mind?

*ecj*waxy - Do you mind measuring the drop of the long strap? Thanks!

I like the color IRL much better, too. I thought in the DD pic, that the leather looked like it might have a very slight bit of a shimmer. It definitely does not.

It is very similar to the Walnut Legacy leather. This leather is a just a bit lighter and perhaps a warmer shade of brown.....very close to the Walnut, though.

The drop of the long strap is about 17.5".