Classique Clip! The new clutch for men?!

What fits in the different sizes?

Would a MacBook Pro 15" laptop fit in the large size? Would an iPad fit in the medium one? Would love to see pics showing what you can fit in these babies!

Hey thanks for the run to TWIST, I saw the model selling on MR.PORTER but was just interested in the other colors besides black (which is the only color available on MR.PORTER) and the price comparison. But thanks heaps still !:smile:
God i cant PM you yet cuz i havnt made pass the initial membership! Thanks for keeping me posted ><

Hi there the one on Matches is a large I think... You can compare them with reference to the length of the tassel hanging down in the front of the clutch. Have you noticed they have changed the design of the Clip clutch alittle. The new clutches has lost the two studs in the front near the bottom... I personally prefer the older design.

Hi there the one on Matches is a large I think... You can compare them with reference to the length of the tassel hanging down in the front of the clutch. Have you noticed they have changed the design of the Clip clutch alittle. The new clutches has lost the two studs in the front near the bottom... I personally prefer the older design.

thanks!
also noticed that with the current season the zippers are in opposite direction with the ring!