Burgundy GST and a Question

RCapili

Jun 15, 2009
Hi everyone! I did a reveal a couple of day ago with my Black GST in caviar leather :smile:. Anyways I finally wore it out for the first time yesterday and was super careful with it, but I felt like it was just way too big on me. My bf said it was because I've been carrying my WOC for a while and I've just gotten used to the small size. I've been sitting in my room thinking about whether or not I should exchange my GST for the classic flap in the jumbo size. What do you guys think? I bought the GST before the price increase so if I return it and then change my mind, I'm going to have to pay the $2,900 price tag! :shucks: Please let me know what you think, I need some advice!

On to the GREAT NEWS! My saleslady e-mailed me the other day and said she put a burgundy GST on hold for me until Monday since that's when she'll be back. I don't want the burgundy since I'm already in a dilemma about whether or not I'm even going to keep mine. I'm here to ask if any of you guys are interested in it so I can give you her contact information.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Have you tried jumbo flap in the store? It's a personal preference, my first chanel was jumbo and I ended up selling it and got medium flap and gst instead because jumbo looks a little bit big on me. I think it's better if you try both gst and jumbo on and then you'll know which one to keep. :smile:

lol, i think she only used it once very briefly and was very careful with it :smile: well, that's the impression i got!!! anyway - get the one you want, and it sounds like you want the jumbo. ha. good luck x

Used is used. Briefly or not, still used. Personally, if I am unsure about a particular bag, out of respect for others, I would never take it out unless I was 100% sure I will keep it.

Exchange? You used it already!

I understand where you're coming from and until I used it, I was really going to keep it. Ever since I bought it, I kept it in the box with all the stuffing and even when I used it, I barely even put anything in it and was careful to not scratch anything or even wrinkle it. I guess that's why I didn't really enjoy it? I kept thinking in my head that I didn't want anything to happen to it. After I used it, I put it back in the box just like how I got it from the store. I'm still debating right now, but I think I'm leaning towards just keeping it. If I returned it or exchanged it and regret it afterwards, I'd have to pay even more for it.

Thanks for putting in your two cents though, I know I wouldn't want a used bag either.

Have you tried jumbo flap in the store? It's a personal preference, my first chanel was jumbo and I ended up selling it and got medium flap and gst instead because jumbo looks a little bit big on me. I think it's better if you try both gst and jumbo on and then you'll know which one to keep. :smile:

I haven't tried the jumbo one on, I've tried the medium/large but I think that one is just way too small. I should definitely try on the jumbo and see how that goes! I don't know why I didn't think of that before I bought my GST, I guess that one was just an impulse buy because she said they were going to raise the price on it!

I understand where you're coming from and until I used it, I was really going to keep it. Ever since I bought it, I kept it in the box with all the stuffing and even when I used it, I barely even put anything in it and was careful to not scratch anything or even wrinkle it. I guess that's why I didn't really enjoy it? I kept thinking in my head that I didn't want anything to happen to it. After I used it, I put it back in the box just like how I got it from the store. I'm still debating right now, but I think I'm leaning towards just keeping it. If I returned it or exchanged it and regret it afterwards, I'd have to pay even more for it.

Thanks for putting in your two cents though, I know I wouldn't want a used bag either.

It's a beautiful bag and you really should keep it since it's been used. Right, not fair for the next person.

well, thanks for your thorough (and honest) opinion :smile: you sound very sincere and i will support whatever decision you make :smile:

It's a beautiful bag and you really should keep it since it's been used. Right, not fair for the next person.

Thanks Emma, I think I will keep it. I just have to get used to how big it is! I've been so used to carrying just my phone and my cards in my WOC, I have no idea what to carry in my GST :roflmfao: The BF says to keep it since he says it looks nice, I guess he can be right this time lol.

OH! btw, have you seen the petite timeless tote?? it's smaller than the GST so you might like that more, ask your SA!

Is that the really boxy one? I saw it when my mom went into one and wasn't in love with the shape. :tdown: I didn't try it on, but my mom did and it looked okay on her, but I think I'm just going to keep my GST :biggrin:. Now it's time to save up $ and get the Jumbo!