This Weekend's **New Couple Alert**

Jan 23, 2006
date.jpg

It appears Jessica Biel has wasted no time getting back on the horse since parting ways with Justin Timberlake following their week-long fling at Sundance. According to Page Six, the 24-year-old actress was spotted with Hollywood lothario Wilmer Valderrama at the Rose Bar in the Gramercy Park Hotel Thursday, looking very couplelike. Jess was the first to arrive followed, half an hour later, by Wilmer.

"They were in deep conversation," said a witness. "Then, Latin music was playing and he twirled her about. They seemed to be together all night."

Lindsay Lohan? Jessica Alba? Mandy Moore? And now Jessica Biel? Let's just hope Wilmer comes prepackaged with a lifetime prescription of Valtrex.

hmmm forgive me for being out of space, but who is she?

She was in the movie Summer Catch.

She was Mary on the show 7th Heaven. Then she tried to lose the goody goody image the show gave her by posing in bikinis for Gear magazine.

She later said she regretted it and did one more season of the show before leaving.

She was in the 2003 version of the movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

She did the voice of Brooke on an episode of Family Guy called Brian the Bachelor.

She was also in the movie The Illusionist.

I think she's working hard to keep her name in the press... I don't really follow her, but since she broke up with a steady boyfreind, she's been 'linked to" Zach Braff (scrubs),Derek Jeter, Justin Timberlake, and now WV (rhymes with VD)-all in the space of`4 months:wtf:

Although I never saw pics with her and justin together.

Isn't she a little old for him? He usually dates girls much younger -- like underage. :rolleyes:

They are probably just friends though -- they both were in the movie Summer Catch. (Embarrassed that I know that ... cuz I saw the movie. :shame: )