A little something arrived the other day and I forgot to share!

Im not sure if I love it or not??? I can not decide. I guess I need to carry it a few times to decide. I love the speedy...just not sure of the Azur...

I was like that too!! How funny. I was like...Hmm...."I don't know".:s I love Speedies!! I was unsure of the Azur (the lightness)....maybe because I'm so used to and LOVE brown so much. I did and still love the creme color squares in the azur :heart: (Loved that immediately! :yes: The interior of my house is painted in that same creme color.)

Neway, after using "her" for a few days...I started realizing, "Wow, this is soooo different from what I have, and yet it's still LV." Nice change! I like that I now have a different color to use and also living in So Calif. I can use it yr around.

The Azur gives me some variety and a change from all my brown bags. I also have the Red Epi speedy (Love RED!), my fuchsia Baggy GM, and my Wh. MC Speedy, Cerises....So the only light colored bag I had was the Wh Speedy...so I thought it would be nice to have a 2nd different light bag so I guess the Azur is it!

LOL, Now I'm obsessing, n' pining over a Azur shoulder bag! UGH!!:rolleyes: Does it ever end?!?!?!? :noggin: Guess not! :graucho: