Meet my new orange mini (plus a mini question)

Luccibag

O.G.
May 11, 2006
I just received my new mini classic (and I love it!) The color is exactly as pictured. I also have a question for other mini owners. How long is the drop on your strap and how do you get the strap to double up so it can be shorter? I've looked at pics and cant figure it out.

It is Chanel's dark orange lambskin/patent leather.
47b7dc05b3127cce8200d25df49f00000016108AZMXDdw2asp

I'm not sure what other sizes it comes in but I wanted a mini for the hands free part. It holds the same as an east west, which isnt a whole lot, but its great for light days. Im so glad I got this orange one because I was trying to add a boost of color to my chanel bags. The fact that its patent is great since its lambskin. Lambskin is generally so fragile but with the patent coating it makes it so durable.

Congratulations! Do you have a name picked out yet? Our 3rd was a month early so we didn't even have a name until they told us we could go home. So we told we needed a few more hours because we didn't want to go home with just "babyboy".
Wow, 8 pounds already! You can't wait another minute. Please post pics of the baby! good luck!