Ugh........can't decide...help me!! =) re: rivet

luv my bags

Speedy LoVer
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Ok, so I wasn't so thrilled with the mono rivet bags in the beginning....now they're starting to grow on me! :shame: My SA just called and said she had one and wanted to know if I wanted it?????? I told her I'd think about it and call her back........should I get it? I just keep thinking..."what if this is one of those bags that I decide I want later and then can't get it?"

I'm also getting the Dentelle Speedy in silver, and a Chanel bag (I know, I know...but it's gorgeous..LOL). Plus I just got an Azur Saleya MM, LH, Damier Uzes (think that's the name) and Black MC Speedy (all within the last 2 weeks).....do I "need" this one? :graucho:

TIA

Maybe you should enjoy the bags you just got?
The mono rivet bags are cute though. But not something I would see myself carrying down the line. I tend to stick with classic bags..

wow. you got a lot of bags in the last 2 weeks! if you're not sure you love it dont get it. you have so many other bags you just got and probably haven't worn you don't want this one to sit around too just to have it right?

wow. you got a lot of bags in the last 2 weeks! if you're not sure you love it dont get it. you have so many other bags you just got and probably haven't worn you don't want this one to sit around too just to have it right?

Yes, I've gotten some great bags...seems like they all came in at once!! ;P I actually have used all the new ones....I'm making it a rule, any bag I get, if I don't use it within the first few days then it's not meant to be and I take it back. This helps when choosing a bag (so I don't end up with bags just sittig in my closet). So far I've only returned one bag (and it was a MJ bag) because it didn't get used!!