Constance sizes?

sorry, i know this is an old thread but was hoping to get a better perspective of the Constance sizes on people...

would these all be the Constance 23?

And is there another name for it like PM or MM that Hermes refers to it as?

I know they call the new 14cm Micro and the 18cm Mini it seems...

rachel-bilson_b.jpg

3944-by-Hanneli-Mustaparta-768x521.jpg

dasha+zhukova.jpg

miroslava-duma-and-hermes-constance-bag-gallery.jpg

And I know some people had said the 23 and 25 were discontinued but today at the H boutique my SA seemed to say there were 4 sizes, the micro 14, mini 18, the PM or MM 23, and a larger one which i assumed was the 25 unless its the 29?

hi there,

the constance currently comes in 4 sizes

micro 14cm
mini 18cm
MM 24cm (used to be called 23cm! but it says 24cm on my receipt)
elan (not sure about the exact measurements but it is the rectangular shape one rather than the square!)

there used to be a 29cm constance which apparently has been discontinued (i read that somewhere in the forum!)

HTH

from the pictures, it is difficult for me to tell but i would guess the top 3 to be the MM, the last one could be an elan or MM - difficult to tell from the angle. also the older MM only has a single gusset (top picture) whilst the newer ones have 2

Another thing...the straps all seem wildly different lengths, or is it just that the heights of the women differ so much? I am 5'6" and would wish to wear the constance crossbody...would this be possible?

Both the 25cm and 29cm have been discontinued.

If your SA is saying only 4 sizes are available, I would assume she is referring to the 14, 18, 23 and the Elan.

sorry, i know this is an old thread but was hoping to get a better perspective of the Constance sizes on people...

would these all be the Constance 23?

And is there another name for it like PM or MM that Hermes refers to it as?

I know they call the new 14cm Micro and the 18cm Mini it seems...

rachel-bilson_b.jpg

3944-by-Hanneli-Mustaparta-768x521.jpg

dasha+zhukova.jpg

miroslava-duma-and-hermes-constance-bag-gallery.jpg

And I know some people had said the 23 and 25 were discontinued but today at the H boutique my SA seemed to say there were 4 sizes, the micro 14, mini 18, the PM or MM 23, and a larger one which i assumed was the 25 unless its the 29?

Another thing...the straps all seem wildly different lengths, or is it just that the heights of the women differ so much? I am 5'6" and would wish to wear the constance crossbody...would this be possible?

i wear my constance 24 MM crossbody all the time. I am 5'5" small frame..

Thanks so much for all the pics chincac. Now begins the search! BTW what color is your Constance?

my pleasure. good luck with your search! what colour are you looking for? i have been looking for a bright/light colour one with ghw or enamel buckle but no luck so far! :pout:

this one is black in epsom leather, but most people incl H SAs think it is graphite! ;)