It's ON. Large black MP...I NEED ONE!

MPJ

hero in a half-shell
Jun 16, 2006
So I was at Sak's today with beauxgoris, and I went to fondle the MJ bags, and there it was (cue the sound of trumpets blaring and the clouds part and a bright light shines down):

light.jpg

THE LARGE BLACK MULTIPOCKET WITH SILVER HARDWARE.

It sang to me. It spoke to me. And when I took the obscene amount of stuffing out of the bag (I mean, really, who stuffs their bag that full?!), and tried her on...the angels sang. A sweet, sweet melody.

It WILL be mine. It MUST be mine.

In other words...I really, really want a large black MP!!! :hysteric:Like, I need one. And I can't afford it at retail, so I'm going to have to find it on ebay or find a PFer to sell one of theirs to me.

That's where you all come in. We need to BAND TOGETHER, unite as ONE, in this search. I beseech you all to go forth and conquer...the handbag. FIND ME A LARGE BLACK MP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

That's all. Just wanted to share. :shame:

Dude, I totally have this bag and i'm wearing right now!
It will probably take me a year to find my authentic Peacock Blake and
when I do - I will trade or sell this bag for that one!
If you find one and buy it - I will send you mine!!! :sad: LOL...

So there's one on my horizon, guys! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:The seller is being gracious enough to hold it for me for a few days while I shuffle some money around (we're in the midst of changing banks), but it looks like I'll have a new baby very soon!!! :heart: