Pochette MM or Wapity???

Feb 7, 2007
I want a new little something for just running out to the store without the kitchen sink, so I was wondering if I should be getting a MC wapity or a MC pochette MM? (I NEED something in MC too.;) )

Is it better to have a key snap or the wrist strap?

(And NO, I cannot have both!:P )

Oh good, I get to be the lone vote for Pochette MM! I have the black one and I keep it inside my regular purse to hold credit cards and receipts. My wallet is fat enough already and this keeps all the debit/credit stuff safe and self-contained. I LOVE it!

Now, will it work for you the way you want it to? I can't say. I'm a big purse, carry-everything-you-need girl, so its hard for me to say how well this will work for grab 'n go. But, I think it is wonderful and far more attractive than the Wapity (which I think looks a little boxy and boring.) If all you need is a card or two, some wadded up cash and a key? Go for the Pochette MM!

I had both. black mc pochette mm and white mc wapity. mcs on my wapity started rubbing off too. I think if you hang your car keys to the pochette mm it'll be too heavy, like when you're driving. I liked both the sizes. I could fit cash, cards, and my phone in both. Pochette mm was a good size to hold lots of ccs and cash. I think wapity is more practical and functional though especially with the wrist strap.