Princy medium tote questions

Laria

Jul 22, 2006
I recently saw the Princy medium tote and I kind of like the size and the shape of it. I am kind of venturing into Gucci so I was wondering if this style is newer? Or is it a seasonal style? :confused1: I saw on the Gucci website under their Spring Summer bags that they have this style in a white leather. I admit I would be more interested in this particular bag if it came in black leather or even the black fabric. If its not a seasonal style I am thinking about waiting unless someone has seen this particular bag in black leather? Thanks! :yes:

:confused1: I am editing this right now but I took a look at the description and it says its a snap closure? I saw a bag at the Gucci boutique that looks like this bag but it has a zip closure? Do any of you know what bag it is then? :confused1:

I went back to the Gucci boutique at Nordstrom and they told me that it is called Princy. I wonder why the website says its a snap closure when the one that I saw in the store had a zipper? Am I looking at the wrong thing on their website? :confused1:

The Gucci boutique at Nordstrom carries the princy tote in the brown trim. I saw it today but like I said it does not have the snap closure but a zipper one.

I know which one you're talking about - I saw the zippered tote in Neiman Marcus in the beige/ebony fabric, is that the brown trim you're looking for? I also went to the Gucci boutique around Tyson's Corner in Virginia and saw it there... I also asked if they carried it in the chocolate Guccissima, but they said no. HTH!