Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

I think this bag is going to be one of my favorites, don't you? At least we both had the BEST Fridays going to LV and making a purchase~! Congratulations to you as well~! xox

I would say it has plenty of potential to become a favourite ;) There was love from a distance for such a long time so I am grateful this price increase scare made me go for it :graucho: To get to LV I literally need to cross the border to a different country (it's not half as dramatic as it sounds tho)! Wear yours in good health and fabulousness!

I have 4 LV bags that I wanted to protect their vachetta. 2 are brand new, one is a couple months old but only used once, and the other is my totally azur, and I am using it on and off for it's 2nd summer.

I have read all the listings on TPF about LMB and Apple and Kiwi. So I got on the LMB website last night and decided to bite the bullet and buy the Miracle Shield. My vachetta on my 2 year old bag is pristine, and I didn't see any reason to spend $48 + shipping for the full LV kit when I (at this point) only need the protection coating for oil, water and dirt from my hands. I checked that I wanted to pay via Paypal, and got all the way to my PP account, put in my password and was about to click "submit", only to have LMB come on and tell me that the product was out of stock.

So today I ran down to Walmart, and sure enough, they had a spray bottle of KIWI Protect All. $6.50 + tax. I brought it home, and decided I would try it on my 2 year old bag first. I sprayed some in a cut down paper cup and rubbed it on the handles and all vachetta on the bag with a paper towel. Amazing. It soaked right in, so I did it again. And again.

I took all the straps apart on my Speedy B, and I sprayed them. Gorgeous. No darkening of the vachetta. So I did it again. I even got some of the spray on the canvas, and it wipes right off. And.....if you don't get it off in time, it dries completely clear without a shine. No problem.

I decided that Kiwi leather products have been around as long as I remember ~ my father only used Kiwi on his shoes, same with my husband. Kiwi knows their stuff. They know leather. So I wanted to put a post on this chat to let you know that if your vachetta on your LV bags is either brand new, or has started to change but still clean, a $6.50 can of Kiwi Protect All gives your leather a hidden coat of protection from oil, water and dirt for a lot less than the fancy NEW products that are being sold today.

PS ~ I figure you can GENEROUSLY do the vachetta (handles and trim) 3-4 times for 4 bags out of 1 can.

Hi! Azur NF is a fanastic bag! I've used mine all spring and summer and I'll probably use it til October. I say go for it;)

Yay bpurse, I went to LV today and saw the Westminster, it was nice but I didn't love-love it, so I bought the azur NF instead and I think its absolutely beautiful, thanks for the enabling :biggrin:

Yay bpurse, I went to LV today and saw the Westminster, it was nice but I didn't love-love it, so I bought the azur NF instead and I think its absolutely beautiful, thanks for the enabling :biggrin:

Lol! Congrats! It really is a beautiful bag! I'm sooo guilty on the enabling part, people probably get tired of me talking about my love of LV;)
Please post some pics, I always love looking at Azur bags, especially the neverfull!

Lol! Congrats! It really is a beautiful bag! I'm sooo guilty on the enabling part, people probably get tired of me talking about my love of LV;)
Please post some pics, I always love looking at Azur bags, especially the neverfull!

Ok I'll post some pics tomorrow after DH goes to work because I was supposed to be on a ban :roflmfao: