What should I do, I feel Awful

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Hi all, I need some advice, I feel awful. So this may not be a bid deal for some of you but I went on the waiting list for an LV cup bag but Im awful at saving and I have spent some of my money and also I want some bags from ebay. I told the SA alot of times to phone me when the bag comes in but there is no way I will be getting it and I also dont really want it now as much as I want other bags. So what should I do ?, she is gunna ring me in march to tell me that my bag and scarf have come in...I want neither. Please help, I will feel awful.

Just tell her politely that you've decided not to buy the bag and scarf. Why don't you do it now? There's no need to be emotionally and financially stressed over LV imho..

I agree it better to let them know before hand BUT are you !00% sure you don't want any???

Im 99.9 % sure, but there is no way that I can get £375 before march 1st...its impossible for me lol. I had some money and I spent some of it and then I found some bags that I want from Ebay more than I want the LV cup bag. Its a tough call but I think I will just have to decline the bag. Im going to die phoning them lol. :flowers: