• Framboise Speedy Inclusion

• Disco Ball

• Neither, get...

Results are only viewable after voting.

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I, like everyone else have caught the accessories bug. Prior to TPF I never would've thought about spending even 50 dollars on a key chain but here I go. I have a Framboise Inculsion Speedy Key Chain on hold for pick up today. Should I get that or the Disco Ball Key Chain? I am a big fan of Abba, Disco, Flash Dance, etc. and was born in the 70's. I also love pink.

So, help me choose or suggest something else.

Thanks in advance!

Geeez. Lol I have both so this is HARD. But honestly if you have the Framboise one on hold, I'd get that one. It seems like the Speedy Inclusions are a bit harder to find so you might not find one later.

OMG what a choice!! I haven't voted as I cannot make up my mind which I would prefer, both are fabulous. It would be perfect for you if they made the disco ball in pink I think :yahoo:

I have the mirrorball keychain in silver...and I'm scared to use it...I'm afraid I'm going to ruin all of the dangly bits. Its beautiful though. I think the speedy would take more of a beating though.

I have the mirrorball keychain in silver...and I'm scared to use it...I'm afraid I'm going to ruin all of the dangly bits. Its beautiful though. I think the speedy would take more of a beating though.

Lol I hate to say it but I have the same one and put it on my Miroir Speedy for awhile. I've bashed it into doors and it still looks really pretty. I think it'd be more susceptible to scrapes, but then again, the Inclusions can get scraped also.

I wonder if I can swing both (my goodness I have TPF Fever). I know my DH would recognize the Speedy but I don't think he would recognize the Disco ball. I am imagining the silver disco ball hanging from the mirror of my new :wtf: van :rolleyes: . Hmm...maybe I'll pose that to my hubby. I'll let you buy me a van if you let me "decorate" it? LOL

I wonder if I can swing both (my goodness I have TPF Fever). I know my DH would recognize the Speedy but I don't think he would recognize the Disco ball. I am imagining the silver disco ball hanging from the mirror of my new :wtf: van :rolleyes: . Hmm...maybe I'll pose that to my hubby. I'll let you buy me a van if you let me "decorate" it? LOL

hehe thats a fantastic idea! You will be one of the coolest mini van drivers out there! :supacool:

Well I just voted for the speedy because It. Is. Awesome. But then I read the idea about pimping the minivan, and I think if you have to drive a minivan you should definitely rock it with the disco ball. So get both. :devil: