Need help with selecting a Vernis bag please

garf13ld

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Hi girls and guys! I am thinking of getting a Vernis bag, but I am not sure which one to get. I own a Lavender Reade PM and recently got a Pomme Roxbury. The Roxbury is a beautiful bag, but I am not in a fond of the opening, so she is going back. :crybaby: Now, I need another beauty to replace my Roxbury so I won't miss her that much. :sos: Please help with your suggestions/ opnions. Thank you!

Try the Brentwood, I have it in the Pomme and it's not only an easy to use bag - tote like, but with a zipper, but eye catching in that color as well. I love it!

Attachments

• web pomme4.JPG
    web pomme4.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 65
You could get another Reade! I just got one in the Pomme and I love it so much. I am even thinking about getting another Reade in the new Amarante color if it is as stunning as it sounds!

There aren't many Vernis bags that I really like... Roxbury, Bedford and Malibu Street... too bad you didn't like the opening of the Roxbury :sad:

I am afraid it is going to crease around the opening area after a while. I just read another thread about the new white epi color. Should I get an Epi bag instead of Vernis? Thoughts? I am very indecissive. :sad: