What kind of leather does the Evelyne come in?

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I know it doesn't come in ostrich and croc, obviously, and the only one I've seen is in clemence. What other leathers does it come in and what do u think is the best leather for an Evelyne? TIA!

I've also seen epsom and Barenia, while rare, it has been known to pop up. To answer your question about the most beautiful leather, well, that is a subjective question and if you can, I recommend you go to the nearest boutique and try them on. It all boils down to what your tastes are.

arnott - I love the Evelyn in clemence, I think it suits the style of bag...however...although I've never seen a Barenia Evelyn in real life, 24 had one, and the pic was DIVINE!!!!!!
I love them the most in the toile combos.....but I am a true toile lover, I'm afraid!

I had this bag in Epsom for about a day and really recommend a softer leather like Clemence or Togo, or any of the others SP listed for this style of bag; it just molds to the body better...the Epsom was a bit too rigid.

I second GFs recommendation. The Evelyne lends itself to the squishy softness of Clemence.

In rank of leathers of pliability for an Evelyne ( most to least):

Clemence
Togo
Barenia
Toile
Espom

Keep in mind of the colors too. For example, Blue Jean in Clemence is much "richer" than epsom.