suggestions for my first pochette/small bag!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
There's so many to choose from! I'm thinking inevitably I would like one vernis and one epi, but I keep seeing all these different designs in different lines, its so overwhelming I don't know how to choose! But I desperately need a small everyday bag, I'm a light packer. I don't think I want a monogram pochette though for I have a mini pochette on its way!!! Thanks ladies & gents! :heart:

Have you seen the Pomme lexington pouch? Oh my lord, that is the most beautiful little bag! I saw it in the LV boutique and it took every ounce of me not to buy it. You should get it if you'e looking for a vernis pochette. The azur pochette is also very cute, and it's a perfect pochette for summer/spring.

Have you seen the Pomme lexington pouch? Oh my lord, that is the most beautiful little bag! I saw it in the LV boutique and it took every ounce of me not to buy it. You should get it if you'e looking for a vernis pochette. The azur pochette is also very cute, and it's a perfect pochette for summer/spring.
I didn't yesterday unfortunately! That's my other vice, I'm thinking either pomme or indigo if I could track one down! I just got a pomme ludow and LOVE LOVE the color. It's right next to me LOL!

aarti i totally vote for azur! either pochette or mini pochette! :yahoo:
here is a pic of mine.. it might help speeding your hunt! :graucho:
attachment.php

Attachments

• azur_with_choc_charm.jpg
    azur_with_choc_charm.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 118