LV in Saksfifth...

aspenmartial

Over the rainbow~~~
O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
Hi, everyone~:love: !

My questions might be basic questions for you guys, but I need little help here...I got a saksfifth gift certificate for $1000..and I am thinking buying LV with that gift certificate:P . I am wondering 1)if all the saksfifth carry LV?: I am in eastcost, which saks would you recommend for good LV selections?, 2) Is there certain brand that you can't buy with a gift certificate at Saks? :I don't want to be embarassed at the store after spending time to look at/choose a bag and found out LV couldn't be purchased with a gift cerfiticate IF that was the case. 3) Lastly, which LV bag would you buy with $1000 (a bag, or a bag with little accessory)? I want to buy something within the gift certificate amount.:rolleyes:

THANKS~!:balloon: :flowers:

it really depends on what line, hand held or shoulder bag you want.

Hand held: Speedy
Shoulder : any line of Pochette, Batigonlles Horz. or Vert.
i'd suggest you go on Eluxury.com and search for LV by price or category if you are not familar w/LV styles or pricing. Have fun shopping!

supposedly the only brand you can't buy with the saks rewards gc's are lv but some people have said that their store took it. i haven't tried myself so i don't know. why don't you call the saks in your area to see if they have an lv? it should be a few simple calls.

This is a big/endless dilema! I even went to LV to take a look bags in real life to decide what I want with saks gift certificate.

I got epi bowler (sp?) already (I needed to use store credit), which is SOOO pretty. So, I want something different other than epi with this gift certificate...Hmmm....(dilema, dilema...)