What YSL bag will you buy next? YSL-obsessed please enter...

Looking for a cornflower blue roady.. forgot what the actual color name was. The bubbly leather is SO amazing...
I rarely shop YSL but that color looks exactly like Sapphire Blue (Hermes) and YSL bubbly leather is amazing...

Are the YSL's on the *Bay mostly real or fake?

Looking for a cornflower blue roady.. forgot what the actual color name was. The bubbly leather is SO amazing...
I rarely shop YSL but that color looks exactly like Sapphire Blue (Hermes) and YSL bubbly leather is amazing...

Are the YSL's on the *Bay mostly real or fake?

Hmm, I don't know...
If you see one you like, you should have it authenticated. I'm sure the ladies will spot the faux for you.

I saw a blue roady at NM over the weekend, tres chic...:yes:

i'm getting a preloved croc-print downtown this weekend. in black patent leather. :smile:

and then looking at the Y-bow.... must...resist.....

oooh, are you getting it from an online consigner? I think I know the one. Have been drooling over it for a while myself. Please, please, please share mod pics of your baby when you get her!

Oh and congrats!!!!

oooh, are you getting it from an online consigner? I think I know the one. Have been drooling over it for a while myself. Please, please, please share mod pics of your baby when you get her!

Oh and congrats!!!!

got her already, and i'm already using it. hahaha. hold on i'll upload. :biggrin:

now i want the patent large roady and the bow bag...i think obi something? GAAAAH. THIS IS SUCH A DISEASE.

Oh and congrats!!!!

here she is :smile: , but not from an online consigner. got it locally.

DSC00195.jpg

Hey dolls, just saw this bag at Nordstrom's website and thought to put it up.
yves-saint-laurent-nordstrom-bags-cabas-muse-two-calfskin-leather-shopper.jpg

Picture taken from Nordstrom.

What do you ladies think of this? I'd never seen it before. Reminds me of the Cabas Chyc tote carried by, gosh, can't remember her name. Blonde from England that was cheated on by her boyfriend with the nanny....

Anyway, here's a better picture at Luisa Via Roma

Hey dolls, just saw this bag at Nordstrom's website and thought to put it up.
yves-saint-laurent-nordstrom-bags-cabas-muse-two-calfskin-leather-shopper.jpg

Picture taken from Nordstrom.

What do you ladies think of this? I'd never seen it before. Reminds me of the Cabas Chyc tote carried by, gosh, can't remember her name. Blonde from England that was cheated on by her boyfriend with the nanny....

Anyway, here's a better picture at Luisa Via Roma

i like it and i love the color too.

are you going to get it? :graucho:

i like it and i love the color too.

are you going to get it? :graucho:

God, no. Just got a YSL bag and might have 2 more coming by the end of the week:blush:

This heat has done away with my self-control...

The bag is still very nice. I can't wait to see it IRL. Wonder what it truly looks like. How about you? Interested in it?

God, no. Just got a YSL bag and might have 2 more coming by the end of the week:blush:

This heat has done away with my self-control...

The bag is still very nice. I can't wait to see it IRL. Wonder what it truly looks like. How about you? Interested in it?

hahahaha. to quote your reply, "God, no". hahaahahaa. i just bought a wallet from vuitton last weekend. and i have to say after buying that wallet, i have no money to put inside. ahahahaaha.

so many bags, so little time (and money)

Just bought my 2nd. ysl yesterday from HG bags. It's the dark magenta patent easy. I never cared for patent that much before, but ysl is in a class of it's own when it comes to patent! I tried this one on in the store and fell in love with how soft it felt and how stunning it looked on. that makes 2 patents from ysl! I figured in Houston where it rains a lot, I'll be pulling these babies out a lot! so excited to get her!

hahahaha. to quote your reply, "God, no". hahaahahaa. i just bought a wallet from vuitton last weekend. and i have to say after buying that wallet, i have no money to put inside. ahahahaaha.

so many bags, so little time (and money)

:P I completely understand having no money to put in a wallet.

I pulled out all my purchases from this year for a line up. Glad I did it, now I know that I MUST STOP adding bags heehee

Willpower kicked in at Nordstrom when I saw a straw bag that would have been great for the daily swim classes I have to cart the kids to. Thank God!