Bust Enhancing Pills

unfortunately, there's no pill that will magically enlargen your breasts. some birth control pills give some people a slightly larger chest, but it depends on your body chemistry and most people don't see a change. BC is a LOT of hormones, so i wouldn't recommend it unless you actually need it for its intended purpose.

Sorry, they're just ANOTHER product aiming at women paying all kinds of money to buy into a standard of beauty perpetuated, largely, by men.

I'm no feminist, far from (power to yas if you are!) but find your own sense of body image and you can learn to love what you've been blessed with. I was a LATE bloomer! I modeled throughout my teens with a small chest and let me tell you, I loved it! People noticed my style, my clothes, a heck of a lot more than my chest. When my chest developed in a big way in my late teens... thanks mom, I guess :wtf: ... I couldn't do runway or a lot of high end stuff again until girls like Giselle brought the figure back. By then, I was disenchanted anyways. I loved my "turn sideways and you dissapear" frame!

Style and beauty are how you carry yourself, not what you're carrying. ;)

I have not tried any but I am thinking no way.

It is like the enlargement pill for the men's 'bits', I don't think it works. Of course, not that I know, LOL!

I wonder if there are any pills to prop up ones that are falling down? I saw this one - only it's a cream, not a pill...
Pout Bustier

P116300_hero.jpg

Wow i'm really surprized to see what everyone said. I took them a few months back and went from a 34A to a 34C. When I went to get measured at VS I thought the sales lady was lying to me! Until I tried the 34C bra on!!

I've heard of another item that you wear so many hours a day (night) and it vibrates or something? Anyone else hear of that? It stimulates growth. It was a while ago that I read about it and it even had a website. Sounded good but was expensive.