Lotta CL Love~Megs Collection

Meg, you have a great collection! I love the Fontanettes. Congrats!
Thanks BagsR4Me, they are pretty but I find them really uncomfortable. I am glad they look good in my shoe closet because I don't think they will ever be a shoe I wear often.

Whoa Meg... Remember... You're an investor. And investing in CLs and DVF are great choices, they're beautiful, classic, and made to last :smile:
Thanks Sammie, I am not sure that my financial advisor had these types of investments in mind :P

amazing collection!
Thanks so much

beautiful collection!
Thank you missgiannina

Meg I love your beautiful CL collection and your closet is to die for!!!:smile:
Thanks Mittens, did you see the whole thing in my other thread? I am in the middle of doing my jewelry cabinet. It is really fun you should check it out.
WOW you have an amazing collection!
Thanks LH!

Meg---so glad to finally see your CL Collection!!! I knew you would be bitten by 'the bug'.:greengrin: I can totally relate!!! Lovely collection----my favorites are the Lady Pony and purple Rolando's. Gorgeous!!!

Thanks BagsR4Me, they are pretty but I find them really uncomfortable. I am glad they look good in my shoe closet because I don't think they will ever be a shoe I wear often.

Thanks Sammie, I am not sure that my financial advisor had these types of investments in mind :P

Thanks so much

Thank you missgiannina

Thanks Mittens, did you see the whole thing in my other thread? I am in the middle of doing my jewelry cabinet. It is really fun you should check it out.

Thanks LH!

Meg, no I have not seen your other thread. I will go check it out right now!!!:smile:

Meg---so glad to finally see your CL Collection!!! I knew you would be bitten by 'the bug'.:greengrin: I can totally relate!!! Lovely collection----my favorites are the Lady Pony and purple Rolando's. Gorgeous!!!
Thanks Beth. I will try and heed your advice though. This is a dangerous place:sweatdrop:
Lovely collection! The lady ponies are TDF! :faint:
and love that closet!
Thank you Laleeza I am really glad that I got them. They are a gorgeous shoe and really comfortable.

Thank you Phiphi, as I have said before that is a wonderful compliment coming from someone who has such great style! Now that the renovations are through well almost through (I am doing a Calif. Closet for my SO starting tomorrow, he was feeling a little left out) I am hoping to spend more time out and about in my DVF and CL's!

:hugs:

You have a gorgeous beyond gorgeous collection! OMG I could live in your closet! :faint::faint::faint:If I had that closet I would just stick my mattress in there and sleep in it ! To Die For!!!! Your closet n collection inspire me to work way harder so maybe one day I can have a closet like yours!:ghi5: Thank you for sharing!