Finally!

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
after much stress by buying and returning a fake birkin from ebay (i got a full refund thank goodness), my FIRST 35cm Birkin arrived today. i was waiting and waiting for the fedex guy. he finally came an hour ago, and i took my time opening the box, scared it might not be the color as described.

omigod, i loooooooooove it. I purchased it with from a TPF reputable reseller for a reasonable price who was kind enough to send pictures to me!! i can post those for now, but later when my hubby gets back with the camera, i'll post more.

It's a bicolor togo Brique (black chevre lining) with PH. It actually looks more like rouge H with an orange/warm base. The color really does look like autumn leaves.

I'm fainting from relief.

Attachments

• Hermesbirkinbriquegreen.jpg
    Hermesbirkinbriquegreen.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 305
  • Hermesbirkinbriquenavy.jpg
    Hermesbirkinbriquenavy.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 240
GORGEOUS! :yahoo:

Wear it in good health!

after much stress by buying and returning a fake birkin from ebay (i got a full refund thank goodness), my FIRST 35cm Birkin arrived today. i was waiting and waiting for the fedex guy. he finally came an hour ago, and i took my time opening the box, scared it might not be the color as described.

omigod, i loooooooooove it. I purchased it with from a TPF reputable reseller for a reasonable price who was kind enough to send pictures to me!! i can post those for now, but later when my hubby gets back with the camera, i'll post more.

It's a bicolor togo Brique (black chevre lining) with PH. It actually looks more like rouge H with an orange/warm base. The color really does look like autumn leaves.

I'm fainting from relief.