Have you ever seen the Medium Paddington on sale?

I take it you mean the standard/medium satchel?

If so - It went on sale at several online stores late last year...it was a case of first come, first served. Occasionally, these items still pop back up now and again, but you have to be quick as they might not always have the style/colour you want in the sale.

Here's a few for you to check out - when the sales come in, i find these are the best sites to go for:

luisaviaroma.com ::: home page :::
Designer Fashion - NET-A-PORTER.COM
Neiman Marcus Online
aloha rag online select shop :: martin margiela, chloe, lucien pellat-finet, tsubi, corto moltedo

(Amongst others)

Also - don't be embarrased about phoning around for a sale paddy, go for it - you never know what you might find!;) You might get lucky!:yes:

If you're after a specific colour, the ladies here will do their best to help you find it, too:yes:

Thanks, Chicky. I check those same websites every day throughout the day. I just sold all but one of my other handbags (a louis vuitton) so I can add Chloe to my collection. I just bought the Edith Bowler-which I love!!! I thought my next best purchase would be the Paddington. Thanks for the help. In case anyone is looking, I would like a white, whiskey, or black one.

yes, in the sales over here in the UK, the rouge went on sale briefly, the black went on sale, as did the aubergine and the dark blue metallic, so its definitely worth a few phone calls and seeing what you can find :yes:

good luck!

Thanks, Chicky. I check those same websites every day throughout the day. I just sold all but one of my other handbags (a louis vuitton) so I can add Chloe to my collection. I just bought the Edith Bowler-which I love!!! I thought my next best purchase would be the Paddington. Thanks for the help. In case anyone is looking, I would like a white, whiskey, or black one.
They are not on sale, but Saks Fifth Avenue in Chicago, Neiman Marcus in Chicago, and Nordstroms in the Seattle area all had the white and the black medium paddys. I was talking to the SA's there about 3 days ago and they had those in stock. I think finding white on sale will be a little difficult since they just came out with their S/S white. You may get a black though, if you can get the SA to charge it to you ASAP when it goes on sale.:idea: The manager for the Chloe handbags in Seattle is Rachel and she is extremely helpful. I just got the jade green medium paddy with the silver lock and hardware, and she will keep an eye out for what you want!:jammin:

You could also try calling Nordstrom and have them search for you. Some stores carry Paddies, but their website doesn't have them, so you have to check with a SA. I saw one on sale a while ago and put it on hold (the deal was so good) even though I didn't want that color and another PFer got it.:yahoo: Often we'll post sale sightings, so check frequently in the Chloe forum.:yes: