** CÉLINE Shopping Finds & Intels ** NO CHAT

I was there last month, and I did not see a stand alone Celine shop. Only a small corner inside one of the luxury department shop. I did not spot any luggage, only a few seasonal bags and monograms. However when I was there they are giving discounts up to 30% for selected items.

There is a standalone Celine boutique which if I recall correctly is next to the Chloe boutique. It is not in the main shopping area but rather between some gates. I know, very weird set up but there you go.

Not sure about stock but since HK is a travel hub in Asia, I don't think you should have high hope of it having lots and lots of inventory......

has anyone come across a black Celine Trio bag (triple zipped pouch)? Am desperately looking to buy one.... Thanks!

Yes, I just purchased a black trio at Nordstrom in Seattle last week. If you are in the US, go to any Nordstrom and they can check to see which stores have availability. I was told that the stores most likely only received one in each color -- black, lipstick red, burgundy, camel, and one other color that I can't remember (maybe navy?). I have a camel color trio as well. The burgundy is also a very good choice, since that color goes with everything.

Good luck!

I'm headed to Seattle at the end of the month, can you ladies let me know which Nordstrom location is most well stocked in terms of designer bags and Celine?

Thank you!

Either the Seattle or Bellevue stores. I don't believe either store will have Celine in stock as most pieces are sold from waitlists and never make it to the showroom floor. Sometimes they will have one or two of the less popular pieces available.