Post Comments/Questions about Limited Edition Bags Here

Hi all :smile:
Sorry, if this question was asked already, but does LV ever reproduces limited edition bags? I'm in love with Stephen Sprouse Rose collection and Patchwork speedy. Not sure where I can purchase these now. Is my only option Ebay?
Also, where can I find info with photos on upcoming LV collections?
Thanks a bunch!

Did the Retro come with the dalmatien print on the bottom half and the multicolore print on the top half? I saw what I thought was a fugly fake in a consignment shop with this discription. The woman swore all over the place that it was real and selling for $200 but she got a little uneasy when I started spewing knowledge about LV. I just wonder if this style ever did come in this print or if it was a total monstruosity. I wish I could've told her right then and there that it never even existed...

Hello All,

I would still consider myself new to the world of LV and loving every minute of it but I see a lot of post regarding LE bags.. Do the LE bags come out during a specific time of year? I particularly interested in buying a LE speedy.

Thanks

Hello All,

I would still consider myself new to the world of LV and loving every minute of it but I see a lot of post regarding LE bags.. Do the LE bags come out during a specific time of year? I particularly interested in buying a LE speedy.

Thanks

LEs are released each season :smile:

Does anyone know the price of the Denim Alligator Sac Fermoir PM from Spring 2005? There is no price listed in the Le/Runway reference thread for S/S 05 and I've looked everywhere and googled it and can't find anything. Thanks for any help!

Hello everyone,
I am new to this so please bear with me.
Long story short....My mother has just given me a LV wallet. I think its a porte tresor, Daimer. On the inside it has in gold lettering 1896-1996
Edition Centenaire.
In mint condition, never used, a gift from my father many years ago. I doubt it is real, he says it cost a fortune. Mum has a matching bag large bag (travel bag? not sure) to go with it (she's has used it) What should I look for in the wallet?
Please help!

Attachments

• P1020334 - Copy.jpg
    P1020334 - Copy.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 345
  • P1020336.jpg
    P1020336.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 364
  • P1020343.jpg
    P1020343.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 376
  • P1020341.jpg