Fab Chloe shoes at sale price at Yoox

Congrats, they really are comfy, at least walking around the house:P . Here it's still too cold to wear them outside.
I must say I am a bit jelous I somehow never seem able to find a great deal, it is the same with Bal. Some of the Balgirls posted their great deals I could only :drool: .

I just quoted what I said in "my thread". But really I am very happy for you, just having a little pity party!
Should see the bright side still got a good deal even if it wasn't great, but it spoils the fun a bit.:s

ahh sorry catcat :shame: , it certainly wasnt my intention to make you feel bad about what you had paid (I didnt know how much you got yours for), you just had so many great comments about them that I thought I should post the link :yes:

ahh sorry catcat :shame: , it certainly wasnt my intention to make you feel bad about what you had paid (I didnt know how much you got yours for), you just had so many great comments about them that I thought I should post the link :yes:

No problemo, this does happen all the time:s . I just wish I had known about this earlier.:P
Every time I see the deals on NM etc...I am turning:sick: . But hopefully one day I will walk into a consignment store and find a mint black city with pewter hardware for let's say 300 euros........:girlsigh: :girlsigh: :girlsigh:
Can't give up hope!

Those are great shoes. I have a pair and they aren't that hard to walk in. The only problem is the back strap constantly falls down. The leather is super soft and stretches so I would recommend sizing down to avoid that problem.

Great price too. I bought them a long time ago at almost retail. I hate when that happens.

hee hee, if I ever see a black city for that price, its yours lol :biggrin:

deal!

bagsform I got the impression they strech that might be a problem, my toes will walk on the pavement then...but smaller would have been too small.

But who cares, I think these are shoes to walk to the car, to stand at the bar with a nice glass of Chablis or Champagne and to walk to your seat in a restaurant ...:P