~*~ Pandora Bracelet Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
The last one was too long and is now archived. For reference you can find it here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/the-pandora-thread-602306.html

A few key reminders:

-This is for PANDORA only, it's not a general chat thread, we have one for the Jewelry Box already.

-you CANNOT buy/sell/trade here or via PM

-do not post what you are interested in selling - this is advertising

-do not ask for members to get pieces for you

I had a lot of complaints about subtle advertising in the last thread - or flat out clear advertising! That IS NOT allowed and you could be banned for this. Also, advertising your friends auctions is complained about. . . people know this is happening and it's actually counterproductive, makes them deliberately NOT buy because it's irritating to see people promoting their friends only.:idea:

Last edited:
Thanks for starting the new thread Swanky! Apologies if I was one of the ones you are talking about...I don't remember doing so but I will be more conscious of it just in case!

Here is my current mish mashed bracelet...actually only 5 Pandora on it but I am happy with it all the same!
IMG_0241.jpg

Thanks for starting the new thread Swanky! Apologies if I was one of the ones you are talking about...I don't remember doing so but I will be more conscious of it just in case!

Here is my current mish mashed bracelet...actually only 5 Pandora on it but I am happy with it all the same!
IMG_0241.jpg

Oh, I love it...I really like the shiny aqua/green murano.....

I'm here!!! yay new thread :smile:
I'm still waiting for my evil eye...should go count how many days it has been. Probably not that long it just feels like it! Once I get it I can take pics of my bracelet because the middle section will be full! Though I am thinking of moving the beads equally around the three sections because I hate how the clasp always sits on top and my beads are forever on the bottom where no one can see them!

^ good luck...I'm waiting to see if I will get the bracelet :| I'm in Canada but they sent me a survey in my email that day so we shall see if one arrives even though they said it was US only after the fact...

IMG_0241.jpg
Love it!!! :biggrin:

Wish me luck, going to try and exchange survey bracelet today!!!!
You go girl! Tell us as soon as you get back!!!!! :smile:

hmm so I may be making excuses to buy new charms now LOL

I heard back from the jewellery store I wanted to go to and they are not participating in the july promo but are participating in the september promo the 15-17 but you have to spend $175 to get a free bracelet and I won't be making the drive just for pandora so boo :sad:
On the plus side I may finally be signing to a model and talent agency which makes me so excited...Hoping to maybe finally make the move to Toronto and do what I love to do now that I don't have any obligations here. What bead should I get to celebrate if I meet with them and am signed??

Oh, I love it...I really like the shiny aqua/green murano.....

Thanks! My aunt got me that one for Christmas last year :smile:

Love it!!! :biggrin:

You go girl! Tell us as soon as you get back!!!!! :smile:

Thanks Trish!

hmm so I may be making excuses to buy new charms now LOL

I heard back from the jewellery store I wanted to go to and they are not participating in the july promo but are participating in the september promo the 15-17 but you have to spend $175 to get a free bracelet and I won't be making the drive just for pandora so boo :sad:
On the plus side I may finally be signing to a model and talent agency which makes me so excited...Hoping to maybe finally make the move to Toronto and do what I love to do now that I don't have any obligations here. What bead should I get to celebrate if I meet with them and am signed??

14k star because you're a STAR!!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.