~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's for the whole month.......:smile:

YAY!!! Hope they still have some left when I go on the 29th. It's a jewellery store that sells pandora so I'm not sure if they do the promotions but I will ask when I go! I am still going to probably end up buying stuff but it would be nice to get something for free while I'm there :P

Well that didn't take long - maybe a month or so!! Anyway, my lovely DH bought me tons of charms while we were on our anniversary in NYC and then my Canada Post package came today with the rest of my beads. As a matter of fact, I had one murano left that won't fit, but I got a lanyard in the promotion so I'll try to figure out how to make a necklace.

I ended up putting on 2 Chamilia muranos - they work perfectly and give it just a touch of bling. :smile:

I'm not sure if I have the safety chain on right - do I? It drives me nuts though, it doesn't seem to sit properly - keeps getting caught on the ends and then the chain twists up - anyone else have that problem?

Anyway, I just LOVE IT, love the colors. :love: It has a lot of meaning since most of the beads were from my DH for out anniversary in such a great city.

pandcomplete.jpg

That safety chain does do that so I sold mine it was a pain in the butt. The new clip safety chain is much better. It does not go on the threads at all. I find it to be a world of difference using that one. Gorgeous bracelet btw!!

YAY!!! Hope they still have some left when I go on the 29th. It's a jewellery store that sells pandora so I'm not sure if they do the promotions but I will ask when I go! I am still going to probably end up buying stuff but it would be nice to get something for free while I'm there :P

Yah, it is fun to get something for free. I just haven't figured out how to wear it yet though lol....

Poor you! Is there no Pandora store near you?

Yep....about a 10 minute drive from my house....but they never have anything, don't know anything and have crapy customer service....They are announcing a store in store in the near future, so hopefully that changes things.....

The beads I think I like I have to order without seeing them IRL as they normally only have a few silver beads and a few gold spacers....Pathetic really!

Well that didn't take long - maybe a month or so!! Anyway, my lovely DH bought me tons of charms while we were on our anniversary in NYC and then my Canada Post package came today with the rest of my beads. As a matter of fact, I had one murano left that won't fit, but I got a lanyard in the promotion so I'll try to figure out how to make a necklace.

I ended up putting on 2 Chamilia muranos - they work perfectly and give it just a touch of bling. :smile:

I'm not sure if I have the safety chain on right - do I? It drives me nuts though, it doesn't seem to sit properly - keeps getting caught on the ends and then the chain twists up - anyone else have that problem?

Anyway, I just LOVE IT, love the colors. :love: It has a lot of meaning since most of the beads were from my DH for out anniversary in such a great city.

pandcomplete.jpg

Wow!!!....love your bracelet......:love: Are you planning another one?

Yep for the whole month....:mad: EXCEPT for North Bay of course...they can barely spell Pandora...!!!

LOL!! I am hoping this store in Kingston has a large selection but I doubt it! They don't even advertise pandora in their store windows or anything! I have walked by this place at least twice a year when we travel there for mom to have her follow up appointments. I always go downtown to shop at the stores because it beats sitting in a waiting room for hours and hours. The only rule is it has to be within walking distance since we park in the underground hospital parking (cheaper than on the street) so if it's a store I can walk to I'm allowed to go :graucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.