Replacement hang tag?

Does it matter if it's an outlet bag? I think my little niece ran off with one of mine and who knows where it went! Watch, we'll find it in a few weeks hanging off her little purse!

Does it matter if it's an outlet bag? I think my little niece ran off with one of mine and who knows where it went! Watch, we'll find it in a few weeks hanging off her little purse!

thats too cute.

i need to get a replacement one for a wristlet that i bought at tjmaxx that didnt come with the tag and i am hoping that i get a replacement!

Does it cost anything?? Im looking at a few bags on ebay that are missing the tag, its really makign me not want to buy. BUT...if I can get one from coach...for cheap..or better yet, NOTHING. That would be great lol.

I bought a legacy shoulder bag at the outlet on the 4th...got it home, realized it was missing the hangtag, called up coach and requested one. Was told 2-3 weeks...still waiting...but, honestly, it not being there on the bag only bothered me the first few days...now I barely notice it's not there.

Does it cost anything?? Im looking at a few bags on ebay that are missing the tag, its really makign me not want to buy. BUT...if I can get one from coach...for cheap..or better yet, NOTHING. That would be great lol.

Nope - they send it to you for free :yes: - just give them a call and have the style # and color ready.

I did that for my whiskey shoulder bag and it came in about 3 weeks!

Yes I called and requested a hangtag for an older outlet bag and it's coming!
Soon I hope, lol. Tomorrow is week number 3. But they did tell me that it would take 2-4 weeks. The person on the phone was so friendly I was this close to ordering extra hangtags that I didn't even need.